16 hours per week, £13.43 per hour based in Appledore, Kent - 6 Month contract
Caring All together on Romney Marsh (CARM) provides befriending and reminiscence services for lonely older people in Romney Marsh and the surrounding rural areas. Through this work we aim is to improve people’s health and well-being.
The Development Officer will use marketing and social media skills to promote CARM’s presence for the achievement of client and volunteer recruitment and revenue goals. This is a result-oriented role, with set targets. The DO must have strong marketing skills to grow and develop CARM business.
• be a self-starter with excellent marketing and business development skills
• event planning and management skills
• be an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
• have excellent IT and social media skills
• be flexible to attend evening and weekend events
• have an understanding of charity sector
• have access to a car, expenses will be reimbursed.
For an application pack with a full job description and requirements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01233 758122.
Closing date for applications: 4th July 2019
Interviews will be held in Appledore week commencing mid July